Monday, March 28, 2011

Sweet Boy

So, we had decided that we didn't want a gander when we picked out our three girls. But, when I went by the feed store on Friday, the poor boy was the last goose (Toulouse), and he was in a rather dirty tub with wet bedding and a bunch of ducks. I couldn't leave him. Poor boy went all quiet when I picked him up, and snuggled down in my hands. I had to bring him home.

He rode home in my lap, happy as could be, and slept most of the way. He is awfully sweet and cuddly, and not as noisy as the girls. When we got home, I washed his poopy wet belly (which he didn't particularly enjoy) and toweled him off (which he seemed to enjoy immensely). I don't know if his name will remain Sweet Boy, but it suits him well for now.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Aw! I'm glad you did it. I'm sure he'll be much happier at your house.