I don't like the word "resolution". I'm grandma's stubborn little redhead, and even though they'd be my very own resolutions, some little part of my brain says, "No, I don't think I will... Yeah, I'm pretty sure I won't be told what to do." The word "goals" implies that this is a list of things I'd like to work towards, but the sky won't fall if I don't succeed. So, goals not resolutions.
1. Clean, repair, paint the old house as needed. Get it on the market. Get it sold.
2. Blackberry battling. On the list for years to come.
3. Property line survey so I know where to fence and where I can plant.
4. Fence the yard.
5. Get at least a small garden in this year.
6. Clear a couple wildlife plots and get landowner preference tags.
7. Buy a tractor. Would make everything so much easier.
8. Finish the new house... A list in itself.
9. I need more bookshelves.
10. Put up wood for next season.
11. Compost pile.
12. Regravel driveway.
13. Plant fruit trees, rosemary, and jasmine.
14. Install locking front gate and mailbox.
15. Garage shelving.
16. Seed the lawn.
17. Lose 10 to 15 more lbs. Already did 20!
Annnnnd, that's quite enough to be getting on with. There's much much more, but those are my main goals. The list on our fridge is much more extensive. Longer, and categorized by the month I want to get things done. :) I have a feeling LJ is disgusted with me.