Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Still too busy

I've been a horrible blogger over the last few months. Problem is, there's still too much to do. By the time I'm done with whatever needed doing, I'm too tired to get out my phone or laptop and post something. Currently at the Oakland airport... Again. A last minute, "we need you down here". The flight was literally booked yesterday. So, I'm here until Friday night. Fun fun fun! I'm going to try, again, to use my free evenings down here to catch up on some blog reading. We'll see!

4 comments:

Heidianne said...

Hey Rae, I hope you don't work too hard down there in Oakland. I lived in Berkeley for several years, it has some cool things, but tooo crowded. I understand about the busy. I blog when I just need to walk away from work, chores, or something driving me nuts. Have a good trip home.

Paula said...

Making yourself indispensable at work is such a double-edged sword, isn't it?

Why don't you observe the people in the airport? That should be good for writing, even if it isn't about homesteading!

LindaG said...

Take care of yourself and don't worry about us. Hope you are doing okay and have a safe trip!

Lana said...

These are the GREAT FUN days of life!! Hang on!!